Senior Consultant, Data & Analytics
One Six Solutions is seeking an energetic and passionate Senior Consultant, to join our rapidly growing data & analytics practice. Our team of full-time consultants work with today’s most cutting edge Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence tools, building custom solutions for clients around the Chicagoland area.
Who Are We?
We are a Chicago-based consulting firm offering a range of software engineering, data engineering, and cloud consulting services that cover everything from planning and selection, to execution and implementation. Our team of innovators averages 10 years of professional experience and serves a diverse portfolio of industries including healthcare, pharma, manufacturing, higher education, non-profit, software, professional services, and product start-ups.
As Senior Consultant, you are responsible for the successful completion of project work plans. Working as part of a team or individually, you will help client address complex issues and deliver exceptional solutions to help clients.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Engage with executive leadership to deliver solutions and drive projects
- Define the architecture, design solutions, develop test & implementation of Business Intelligence & software applications
- Lead and train junior Consultants
- Effectively build relationships with your clients
- Prior experience working in either Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence background
- Experience working with major database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres and/or MySQL along with cloud data platforms such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google Big Query
- Experience with cloud related technologies AWS, Azure etc
- Technical experience in ETL/ELT tools such as SSIS, Talend, Matillion or Fivetran etc
- Expertise with at any Business Intelligence/Data Visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Looker or Qlik Sense etc
- Experience designing and implementing data models for applications and/or reporting
- Must possess a strong desire to work hands-on developing Data Warehousing, reporting and performance management solutions across a range of industries and functional disciplines.
- Demonstrated problem solving and quantitative skills, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
*One Six Solutions does not offer Visa sponsorship. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future.
*Candidates must live in, or be willing to relocate to, the Chicago area.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.