Director of Sales
The Director of Sales is a management role with responsibility for driving new business for One Six Solutions within the core services areas we provide to our clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience selling IT professional services, ideally in the Chicago market. The candidate will have a broad network and mature sales acumen. The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing automation, CRM, email or related marketing technologies, have a “client-first” mentality and represent One Six Solutions within the local ecosystem of employees, clients and business partners. This role has a primary function in Sales but is truly an opportunity to help shape and provide direction to a growing services business.
Who Are We?
We are a Chicago-based consulting firm offering a range of software engineering, data engineering, and cloud consulting services that cover everything from planning and selection, to execution and implementation. Our team of innovators averages 10 years of professional experience and serves a diverse portfolio of industries including healthcare, pharma, manufacturing, higher education, non-profit, software, professional services, and product start-ups.
- Work collaboratively with our team on customer acquisition strategies including sales, advertising, marketing and technology partnerships.
- Participate in and manage the overall sales process
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Continues to stay up to date on the latest trends and technology offerings within our service lines
- Minimum of 10 years proven experience in sales, including Enterprise sales, and consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- A proven connector through social media platforms and other mediums
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and decision-making process
- Prior experience in a startup consulting company a plus
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.