Manager, Data & Analytics
One Six Solutions is seeking an energetic and passionate Manager to join our rapidly growing data & analytics practice. Our team of full-time consultants work with today’s most cutting edge Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence tools, building custom solutions for clients around the Chicagoland area.
Who Are We?
We are a Chicago-based consulting firm offering a range of software engineering, data engineering, and cloud consulting services that cover everything from planning and selection, to execution and implementation. Our team of innovators averages 10 years of professional experience and serves a diverse portfolio of industries including healthcare, pharma, manufacturing, higher education, non-profit, software, professional services, and product start-ups.
As Manager, you are responsible for leading single or multiple delivery teams to the successful completion of project.
- Develop strategies and overall project plan to solve complex business problems
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Engage with executive leadership to deliver solutions and drive projects
- Define the overall project architecture & lead delivery team for implementation of Business Intelligence & software applications
- Mentoring and coach Consultants and Senior Consultants within One Six to improve their technical and consulting skills
- Build and maintain strong relationship with clients
- Prior experience working in either Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence background
- Experience solving business problems by turning raw data into actionable insights.
- Strong knowledge of data modeling concepts and experience designing and implementing data models for applications and/or reporting.
- Experience working with major database technologies along with cloud data platforms
- Experience with cloud related technologies AWS, Azure etc
- Strong technical experience in ETL/ELT tools
- Expertise with at any Business Intelligence/Data Visualization tools
- Must possess a strong desire to work hands-on developing Data Warehousing, reporting and performance management solutions across a range of industries and functional disciplines.
- Demonstrated problem solving and quantitative skills, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
To apply, please email email@example.com.