Manager, Software Engineering
One Six Solutions is seeking an energetic and passionate Manager to join our rapidly growing software engineering practice. Our team of full-time consultants build modern cloud based, custom business solutions for clients around the Chicagoland area.
Who Are We?
We are a Chicago-based consulting firm offering a range of software engineering, data engineering, and cloud consulting services that cover everything from planning and selection, to execution and implementation. Our team of innovators averages 10 years of professional experience and serves a diverse portfolio of industries including healthcare, pharma, manufacturing, higher education, non-profit, software, professional services, and product start-ups.
As Manager, you are responsible for leading delivery teams to the successful completion of project.
- Develop strategies and overall project plans to solve complex business problems
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Engage with executive leadership to deliver solutions and drive projects
- Define the overall project architecture & lead delivery team for implementation of software applications
- Mentoring and coach Consultants and Senior Consultants within One Six to improve their technical and consulting skills
- Build and maintain strong relationship with clients
- Experience solving business problems by turning raw data into actionable insights
- Experience working with major database technologies along with cloud data platforms
- Experience with cloud related technologies AWS, Azure etc.
- Candidate must be comfortable being involved in business analysis and testing tasks in addition to architecture and development.
- Must possess a strong desire to work hands-on developing business applications across a range of industries and functional disciplines.
- Demonstrated problem solving and quantitative skills, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
*One Six Solutions does not offer Visa sponsorship. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future.
*Candidates must live in, or be willing to relocate to, the Chicago area.
To apply, please email email@example.com.