Senior Manager, Data & Analytics
One Six Solutions is seeking an experienced Senior Manager to serve as a leader in delivering excellence / building technology, client management, client expansion, pre-sales technology-centric solution BD support, technology innovation, thought leadership, mentoring / grooming teams, recruiting and leadership collaboration.
Who Are We?
We are a Chicago-based consulting firm offering a range of software engineering, data engineering, and cloud consulting services that cover everything from planning and selection, to execution and implementation. Our team of innovators averages 10 years of professional experience and serves a diverse portfolio of industries including healthcare, pharma, manufacturing, higher education, non-profit, software, professional services, and product start-ups.
The objective of the role of Senior Manager with One Six Solutions is to be viewed as a technology / business expert both internally as a leader / mentor / innovator, and externally as a delivery expert, client lead, and market thought leader in technology consulting.
- Work with key clients on the delivery of technology based solutions in the area of both front end and back end data and analytics solutions
- Lead teams of engineers to success on major client projects and educate / guide / and help develop the business and technology skills of the teams being led
- Work closely with executive leadership to build out internal Data Consulting team as the business scales and manage that team of engineers
- Expand and grow existing client business by building multiple executive level relationships “horizontally” across key current clients to drive opportunities to the pipeline
- Support / drive business development activities and collaborate and partner with Business Development / executive leadership on sales pursuits (attend key client meetings, proposal development, client strategy discussions)
- Support / drive recruiting efforts to attract “high—pedigree” talent to the One Six organization (locate talent, participate in candidate process, on-boarding commitments)
- Thought leadership to expand and further expose the One Six Brand in the Chicago marketplace
- Inclusion in all leadership discussions that are pertinent to the key direction the business is going. This will involve immersion and commitment of time for key off-site discussions
- Full Immersion – As One Six Solutions works tirelessly to grow its business organically, we are looking for leaders who can dedicate themselves to “a whatever it takes mentality” to grow and scale the organization
- Commitment to Values – Staying committed to always representing the brand with integrity, pride, humility, passion, a collaborative mindset, transparent, and drive
- Introspection that leads to growth – Understanding areas that need to be “improved” upon and working with executive leadership to create opportunities to improve and grow in the areas that need attention
*One Six Solutions does not offer Visa sponsorship. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future.
*Candidates must live in, or be willing to relocate to, the Chicago area.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.