Microsoft Azure Consulting
Our team of Microsoft Azure experts works with our clients to address their most pressing operational challenges with carefully designed software solutions. By diligently crafting cloud-native applications according to the unique circumstances of each client, One Six delivers a product that considers every aspect of your business from the users to the bottom line.
One Six works diligently to understand your current challenges and future opportunities, identifying the cloud services and architecture that will enable the capabilities, flexibility, and scalability needed to stay competitive in the marketplace.
Focusing on building custom cloud solutions using Azure
Building software in cloud environments is a very different process from traditional application development. It requires specialized skills and a depth of experience working with these platforms. One Six Solutions has a long track record developing software for and in the cloud with Microsoft Azure, and our experienced experts can design the perfect cloud-native application for your business.
of our client projects are built for the cloud
of our team is certified in a cloud platform
of our business originates from direct referrals and repeat work with clients
Cloud Native and Application Modernization
- Development concepts like DevOps and agile methodologies to bring reliable and usable applications to users faster
- Cloud native architectures to allow your applications to scale automatically with user demand while keeping hosting costs low
- Microservice and serverless architectures to break massive software projects into smaller, more manageable pieces, accelerating development and minimizing dependencies
- Real-time tracking, metrics and notifications to proactively react to application and user issues
Data Analytics, Lakes and Warehouses
- Create Data Lakes to securely store your unstructured, structured, and semi-structured data
- Develop data factories to create data pipelines to ingest and transform data from multiple data sources
- Create Azure SQL and Azure Synapse databases to handle your Data Warehousing, relational and Big Data analytics needs
- Leverage all your data assets to deploy Power BI dashboards and data visualizations in the cloud
What are the benefits?
Embracing cloud-native applications with Microsoft Azure enables organizations to create software that is better-suited for today’s cloud-driven business environment and improve product performance. The benefits of cloud-native development include:
Lower operational costs
Faster, more efficient software time to market
Robust availability and uptime metrics
Featured Customer Success
Microsoft Azure Customer Success
Discover more about how One Six Solutions helped deliver better business outcomes for our recent customers with Microsoft Azure.
We’d like to help you too.
Need help with your Microsoft Azure development project? Fill out the form to the right, and one of our consultants will get back to you soon to schedule a consultation workshop.
924 W. 19th Pl., Suite 275
Chicago IL 60608